Reviewmu.com

4 surefire way increase the page rank page rank 0 to 2

Saturday

Increasing the page rank of this blog page rank from 0 to page rank 1, is my target since April 2009. This I tell you the benefits of statistics blog postings. God bless the day before this target was exceeded because the blog directly to page rank 2. How do I increase the page rank page rank 0 to 2 within 2 months?There are 4 ways jitunya. These ways will I point out below. Hopefully my expectations are 4 ways can be useful also for those who are trying to increase the page rank blog.

4 Ways to Improve Page Rank

The fourth way is my personal experience in gaining page rank 2. Maybe this way different from other bloggers do, but I believe these four ways can you duplicate this with ease.

1. Up date blog consistently (daily or every other day) to create a unique series of posts and not the result of copy paste from other people posting. Serial postings are postings that discuss a particular topic, may be his own experience or research results online. If still confused, please see examples of my writing on the topic of tips wordpress and SEO tips for beginners.

2. Creating internal links and as many as possible. The way to link his every post and make a list of related posts. For example, I made a list of tips page posting in wordpress and my reccomendation articles. Please see if you did not know it :-)

3. Registering blog sitemap to search engines. By registering sitemap blog, the search engine will be faster out any new posting or posting up date us. If your wordpress blog sitemap not registered, please see How to Easily Register WordPress Sitemap to Google.

4. The most important way is to exchange links with other blogs that one topic. The more links, the better. The more the better if we get a link from the blog that had a higher page rank than our blog. This analogy. Blogs that have high page rank have a drum of water, while the blog berpage rank 0 has only one bucket of water. By getting links from these blogs, our blog is "sprayed" the water continuously. Haturkan I thank all friends who are exchange links with me so I can get 30 links in 2 months yesterday. If your blog personal stubs, tips wordpress, and online business opportunities, and you are interested in exchanging links with me, please see how the Tukaran Link. Buruan bro, my blog is now berpage rank 2, not page rank was 0 again lho :-)

That four-way I do to improve page rank 0 to page rank 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SponsoredTweets referral badge
Sharing of information, adventure on the Internet and develop science accurately. Think smart and work fast. Intellectuals who have in use in daily life very difficult. but how to use your mind and heart to write the needed creativity and ketekunan.Blog I
Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
SELAMAT DATANG DI BLOG FIRST INFORMATION -------->>> jangan LUPA KOMENTARNYA SEBAGAI TUKAR LINK DISINI
Active Search Results
http://www.prcheckingtool.com
Followers Earn money from your website/blog by, selling text links, banner ads - Advertisers can, buy links, from your blog for SEO. Get paid through PayPal
Increase Google Page Rank
 
 
 

Free Search Engines Submission 3