Reviewmu.com

3 Easy Steps How to Menaikan Alexa Ranking

Sunday

Actual content of this article with the headline above is somewhat disconnected guns. Because of the higher our Alexa ranking is going to guarantee we must sadly deh. hehehe. So these tips sebenernya of how do we lower the Alexa ranking so (please read the words of a lowered increase yes) hehehe. Also still a bit stale my reply to this topic raised. Moreover, many sites that review article about it and I was actually still not quite a de to give input about how to increase Alexa ranking, because I also still newbie and my alexa ranking is still 500 thousand gitu deh. So you already know the reply tips or how to increase Alexa Ranking on other sites, I suggest aja ngga have read this article, better take your time to read my other article just wkwkwk. Because the contents of this article as well as similar sites that you have read.

Here are 3 easy steps you need to do to improve the Alexa Ranking (by which I have done):

1. Install the Alexa toolbar, in my experience it is proven (in the last 1 month my Alexa Ranking increased rapidly from the initial 4 million so now the 500 thousand). Because the Alexa toolbar installed in your browser to the pages of our site or blog as a homepage will be very useful to improve the Alexa ranking. But these tips also requires conditions that you have to do, and the condition is very easy, which is required to install the Alexa toolbar on their own computers so, do not do in the cafe at the homepage at any time be changed so.
2. Posting articles that discuss alexa (as I was writing this hehehe). You may ask why I had to write an article about Alexa?? The answer is quite simple kok, because you write articles related to Alexa indirectly you increase your blog visitors. You must ask again, why my blog can be visited by many people to simply write articles related to Alexa?? To this I can answer that question is simple enough. This is because the interest of bloggers to find out the latest tips on Alexa is very high, so if we write articles on different Alexa Ranking with articles on other blogs, then of course our blog visitors will increase by the visitors who always wanted to know about how to improve Alexa ranking. And therein lies the value plus why we can increase Alexa ranking with these tips.
3. Increase visitors blog, because with the increased visitors to your blog, then certainly your Alexa Ranking will rise. This is because Alexa Ranking measured by how many visitors who visit your blog. For how to increase your blog visitors can use the social bookmarking site, write articles or controversial trend again (for a controversial article I do not recommend lho. Wkwkwk), or you can do blogwalking to other sites and commented on the sites you visit.

While the steps that I think a little controversy and beyond logic, and I suggest do not do it (because it is wasting your energy because of this I do not think it will improve your Alexa Ranking wkwkwk) is as follows:

1. Install the Alexa Widget on your blog, in my opinion if you do that then you expect your Alexa Ranking will increase rapidly is beyond common sense. Why do I say that?? Because I've proven, once when my Alexa ranking was still 4 million, I was embarrassed to put these widgets. And in fact even though I did not install the widget, 1 month in my Alexa Ranking increased rapidly to 500 thousand gitu tuh (I only do 1 and 3 ways, because the way that the new 2 do this by posting this hehehe). In this case, I think it actually installed widget is merely a morale booster, so you are encouraged to increase the Alexa Rank on your blog. So you still want to reply to this so please only. hehehe. Only later do not protest you do reply after installation of the widget on his blog (but do not do step 3 above) and hold your Alexa ranking is not increased so visit. hehehe (NB: in this case I just started to install the widget at my alexa ranking around 700 thousand so)
2. Redirect blog with Alexa redirect URL, this way I do not even carrying guns at all, aka banget deh. If you do this, you may get only losses. For example, if we use the Alexa redirect link then the count of our Backlink guns will increase (if the blog that you commented embrace Do Follow and worse is if we use the Alexa redirect is probably an error when the link is clicked is very high, so troublesome for who will visit the blog us.

Perhaps enough so just posting about how to increase alexa rank, besides I'm still newbie, my knowledge is still lacking, and in fact I still was not enough to review the tips with this. Kalo anyone wants to add or corrections about the tips I suggested this course please comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SponsoredTweets referral badge
Sharing of information, adventure on the Internet and develop science accurately. Think smart and work fast. Intellectuals who have in use in daily life very difficult. but how to use your mind and heart to write the needed creativity and ketekunan.Blog I
Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
SELAMAT DATANG DI BLOG FIRST INFORMATION -------->>> jangan LUPA KOMENTARNYA SEBAGAI TUKAR LINK DISINI
Active Search Results
http://www.prcheckingtool.com
Followers Earn money from your website/blog by, selling text links, banner ads - Advertisers can, buy links, from your blog for SEO. Get paid through PayPal
Increase Google Page Rank
 
 
 

Free Search Engines Submission 3