Reviewmu.com

How to Get 1000 Visitors Day Without Search Engines Help

Saturday

Getting a thousand visitors a day is the desire of each blogger. Personally I often crave these cherished. Sometimes I like sad and said to myself: Can I get 1000 visitors a day? What should I do to achieve it?I've found an Indonesian language blog about 1,200 visitors with 5000 page views. Amazingly, these blogs have only about 10 posts. Incidentally the owner of another blog online, so I chat with him. He mentioned that 85% of visitors came from search engines. In other words, he advised me to sharpen the SEO.

Ah, unfortunately I am bored with SEO. I have a lot to apply SEO techniques, but the results are not satisfactory. Is there a way to get a thousand visitors a day for Indonesian blogs without the help of search engines?

The answer is they can! How to utilize social bookmarking sites and forums. Below is his presentation.
Social bookmarking sites

1. Traffic News

Traffic news is the site of my favorite social bookmarking. Sites that adapt these Digg.com received tens of thousands of articles from its members. Popular articles indicated with a given number of voting members. In my observation, the article gets voted into the top 200 will be a Hot articles. Meanwhile, an article a day will get a 400-500 vote in the Top 10.

How many visitors from hot articles and Top 10? From my experience with my other blog, in an article a hot day can bring in 500-700 guests. While the article Top 10, could bring about 1000-1800 visitors a day.

Visitors from Lintas Berita

2. Infogue

In contrast to the Cross-News, the article is relatively easy Infogue become hot because the value of the article is relatively small votingnya the 40-50 vote. Judging from the number of visitors, infogue relatively few give visitors the 100-200 visitors.
Forum

Kaskus

Kaskus (kasak gossip) is a community forum the biggest Indonesian society today. I myself have not joined this forum, but its potential to bring visitors as big as the Cross-News.

By coincidence, yesterday there was a newbie who kind enough to send one of my posts on KasKus. Surprisingly, visitors who come to reach 900 people.

visitors from kaskus

Combined visitors from Cross News, Disorders, and can produce Kaskus page views a large (translucent 15.600 page views a day) for a blog in Indonesian language. The graph below is one example.

15 thousand page views

Small Notes

It is possible to get 1000 visitors a day without the help of search engines. All you need do is make an interesting article that could be hot in Cross News, Disorders, and Kaskus. In my view, these three promising river traffic.

If you want to learn a lot about how to make postings which sold well in social bookmarking and forums, I recommend you to listen to post-posting Yep. One example is China's Failed Girl Auditions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SponsoredTweets referral badge
Sharing of information, adventure on the Internet and develop science accurately. Think smart and work fast. Intellectuals who have in use in daily life very difficult. but how to use your mind and heart to write the needed creativity and ketekunan.Blog I
Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
SELAMAT DATANG DI BLOG FIRST INFORMATION -------->>> jangan LUPA KOMENTARNYA SEBAGAI TUKAR LINK DISINI
Active Search Results
http://www.prcheckingtool.com
Followers Earn money from your website/blog by, selling text links, banner ads - Advertisers can, buy links, from your blog for SEO. Get paid through PayPal
Increase Google Page Rank
 
 
 

Free Search Engines Submission 3