Reviewmu.com

Find.com Search Engine

Monday

It’s not a secret anymore, when SEO came up as one of the most effective strategy for online promotion, there are times when it become more difficult to find what we’re looking for on the web. Especially when you’re looking for information that was a hot keyword on the web, you’ll often find sales letter pages rather than a web pages with the information you need.

Most SEO practitioner / web master / blogger ussually concentrate their effort on Google SERP, and that’s why I like to use another search engine to find what I need on the internet. Just like Find.com Search Engine that offers a different aproach on delivering the most related web pages for the keywords I searched.

Find.com seems to act like both, a search engine and a directory of sites. Just like when you tried to search articles about Search Engine Optimization, you just need to type

http://find.com/search_engine_optimization

and they will lists many SEO article pages. This is very practical for me since I can visit more pages that discuss SEO from that is different from what I used to find with my ussual search engine. I guess they really mean their domain names, that we only need to find what we looking for from their directories of sites.

I really hope that my SEO blog can work well with this interesting search engine too. Because it seems that I rarely find my pages that used to be indexed at Google’s five first SERP’s for some keywords. I guess I will need to conduct a SEO research on Find.com algorithms and hopefully can be ranked well there too ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SponsoredTweets referral badge
Sharing of information, adventure on the Internet and develop science accurately. Think smart and work fast. Intellectuals who have in use in daily life very difficult. but how to use your mind and heart to write the needed creativity and ketekunan.Blog I
Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
SELAMAT DATANG DI BLOG FIRST INFORMATION -------->>> jangan LUPA KOMENTARNYA SEBAGAI TUKAR LINK DISINI
Active Search Results
http://www.prcheckingtool.com
Followers Earn money from your website/blog by, selling text links, banner ads - Advertisers can, buy links, from your blog for SEO. Get paid through PayPal
Increase Google Page Rank
 
 
 

Free Search Engines Submission 3